Ingredients for Vegan Baked Apple Slices (September 24th, 2017 Post)
Organic Honeycrisp Apple (or a less delicious apple)
Pure Maple Syrup or Agave (for non-vegans, Honey)
Cayenne (if you like a kick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut apple into thin, even slices and disperse evenly onto baking sheet.
- Coat apple slices with 2 TBS of natural sweetener of choice.
- Sprinkle both sides of slices with cinnamon. Sprinkle cayenne prior to baking for more pronounced spice.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, stirring halfway. Remember to keep in eye on them. Everyone’s ovens are different!
- Garnish with cinnamon and enjoy.